Admin users have the ability to create Application Form field defaults for each role. By defaulting field inputs, this limits the amount of data entry required when searching for product & pricing eligibility.
This is done in a few short steps.
1. In your application menu, select the Roles option:
2. Once in the Roles page, select the desired Role and click the Edit button:
3. In the Application Form Defaults column you can select your field defaults:
4. To the right of each field is checkbox labeled "Hidden". By selecting this, you can hide the field and it’s default from view in the Price a Loan page:
5. When you are finished creating your defaults, click the Save button:
6. If you navigate back to the Price a Loan page, select the desired Role in the “Permissioned as” field to view your field defaults: